Thursday, July 1, 2010

All Nursing Homes Are Just Nursing Homes

Our parents are getting older, sometimes we are able to care for them and sometimes we have to depend on others.

I would NEVER put even my worst enemy in a nursing home to help a family member. It is very important to avoid nursing homes that will only give the basic standard of care to your love ones.

I have NOTHING nice to say about any nursing home. I have checked out a lot of nursing homes in the area and needless to say...ALL nursing homes are JUST nursing homes.

If you think money can buy your loved one into a great nursing home...NO such thing. They do NOT care about any one....

I would love to hear your thoughts, opinions on nursing homes.

As always, I would love to hear from all of you...What Do You Want To Schmooze About?

Please contact me at mmorris358@aol.com